Local sport and physical activities
A full range of sport and physical activities can be found across the borough regardless of your age or ability. The local sports clubs offer everything from angling and fencing, to BMX and boccia, netball, athletics, tennis and much more.
Download the directory of clubs and activities (pdf, 880kb)
There are certain groups in our community that we want to encourage being more active, and we have created information to help with this aim. They are:
Clubs looking for information, support and establishing good practice can find more information in helping clubs to improve.
If you have an interest in volunteering, you can find more information in volunteering in sport.
To highlight some of the great clubs and sporting organisations across Southwark and all the work that they do, we have created a Club Spotlight where we will each week via @ActiveSouthwark.
If you want your club or sporting organisation to be promoted, then get in touch.
- Dulwich Village Football Club Spotlight (pdf, 319kb)
- Football Magic Coaching Spotlight (pdf, 252kb)
- Girls United Club Spotlight (pdf, 311kb)
- Original Wanderers Club Spotlight (pdf, 485kb)
- Pro Touch SA Club Spotlight (pdf, 210kb)
- Southwark Aquatics Swimming Club Spotlight (pdf, 250kb)
- Southwark Rugby Club Spotlight (pdf, 284kb)
- Walters Taekwondo Club Spotlight (pdf, 339kb)
Page last updated: 03 October 2019