Local sport and physical activities
A full range of sport and physical activities can be found across the borough regardless of your age or ability. The local sports clubs offer everything from angling and fencing, to BMX and boccia, netball, athletics, tennis and much more.
Download the directory of clubs and activities (PDF, 1.3mb)
We've created information to help encourage the following groups in our community to become more active:
Clubs looking for information, support and establishing good practices can find more information on our helping clubs to improve page.
If you're interested in volunteering, find more information on our volunteering in sport page.
To highlight some of the great clubs and sporting organisations across Southwark and all the work that they do, we've created a Club Spotlight via @ActiveSouthwark.
If you want your club or sporting organisation to be promoted, contact us.
- Dulwich Village Football Club Spotlight (PDF, 319kb)
- Football Magic Coaching Spotlight (PDF, 252kb)
- Girls United Club Spotlight (PDF, 311kb)
- Original Wanderers Club Spotlight (PDF, 485kb)
- Pro Touch SA Club Spotlight (PDF, 210kb)
- Southwark Aquatics Swimming Club Spotlight (PDF, 250kb)
- Southwark Rugby Club Spotlight (PDF, 284kb)
- Walters Taekwondo Club Spotlight (PDF, 339kb)
Page last updated: 12 June 2023