Infrastructure Funding Statement (IFS)
The Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) (England) (No. 2) Regulations 2019) came into force on 1 September 2019. Under these regulations, Infrastructure Funding Statements (IFS) will replace CIL Regulation 123 Lists as the mechanism through which projects are identified for CIL/S106 funding.
The IFS will be published annually, and provide a summary of all financial and non-financial developer contributions relating to S106 and CIL within the London Borough of Southwark.
It will include a statement of infrastructure projects that London Borough of Southwark intends to, or may be, wholly or partly funded by CIL.
This statement provides a summary of financial contributions the council has secured through section 106 agreements from new developments for off-site infrastructure works and affordable housing, and highway works completed as part of new developments through section 278 agreements.
In summary, the report provides:
- an overview of what s106 and s278 agreements are
- the council’s internal process relating to s106 contributions
- the s106 contributions paid to the council in the current year
- s106 contributions and s278 works committed for future years
- projects delivered in the borough via s106 and s278 agreements in the current year
Download and view the reports below:
- Funding Infrastructure Statement 2019 - 2020 (PDF, 533kb)
- Funding Infrastructure Statement 2020 - 2021 (PDF, 436kb)
- Funding Infrastructure Statement 2021 - 2022 (PDF, 909kb)
If you need more information, email email@example.com.
Page last updated: 30 December 2022