Prepare a planning application

Non-material amendment

When to use a Non-material amendment application

You can use this application type if you need to make a very minor change to your approved development. You can contact us to confirm what type of changes we consider to be non-material. 

You cannot use this application type to make amendments to your listed building consent.

When you are ready, you can submit your planning application on the Planning Portal.

Apply for planning permission 

Validation checklist for Non-material amendment applications

Required for all Non-material amendment applications

Page last updated: 22 February 2024


Privacy settings