Find a library
368 Lordship Lane
How to get there
Bus: 12, 40, 176, 185, 197
Train: East Dulwich
- Monday 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 9am to 8pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
What is on offer
- Browsing the library - Come into the library to browse books and other items you would like to borrow.
- Ordering books, DVDs and CDs - Search the catalogue and place reservations for collection.
- Public PCs and wifi - You'll need your library card number to use a PC or the wifi.
- Study spaces
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Events - Some Southwark Library events are taking place online while others are happening in-person in outside spaces. See What's On in the online listings or ask in the library.
- eLibrary - Your library card gives you access to a wide range of online services including film streaming, eBooks and eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers and a wide range of eResources for topics from family history to citizenship and driving theory tests.
- Home Library Service - If you're unable to access the library the Home Library Service may be able to assist you.
- ramped access to the library
- lift access
- computers offer access to Dolphin Supernova software (allows screen magnification and audio assistance for visually impaired)
- two disabled parking spaces directly outside the library on Eynella Road
Page last updated: 29 June 2022