Dog Kennel Hill parking study consultation
Proposed parking zone
During June and July 2017 we carried out a study on the possible introduction of a parking zone in a network of streets in the Dog Kennel Hill area.
The consultation commenced on Monday 12 June 2017 and closed on Monday 17 July 2017. All postal addresses within the study area received a consultation pack including the following:
- The consultation document (pdf, 339kb)
- A copy of the questionnaire (pdf, 79kb)
- The feasibility drawings part one (pdf, 773kb) and part two (pdf, 813kb) (showing the extent of the consultation area)
We have a thorough process to follow when deciding whether to implement a new parking zone. The key, past and future processes are summarised as follows:
- January and February 2017 - consultation methods and boundaries agreed by the Cabinet Member for Environment and Public Realm.
- June and July 2017 - informal consultation
- Autumn 2017 - draft consultation findings and recommendations reported to Community Council
- Winter 2017 - decision making
- Mid 2018 - statutory consultation (if you would like to be notified when statutory consultation commences please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Autumn 2018 - Implementation of the parking zone subject to statutory consultation
You can view a copy of the Dog Kennel Hill report (pdf, 676kb) containing a detailed breakdown of the consultation results and officer recommendations.
Officers recommend the implementation of a parking zone across the entire consultation area. A majority of those who responded have stated that they would like to have a parking zone implemented. It is recommended that the zone operates Monday to Friday 11am to 1pm.
- Appendix A consultation documents (pdf, 1.9mb)
- Appendix B additional comments (pdf, 59kb)
- Appendix C Dog Kennel Hill revised drawing part one (pdf, 1mb)
- Appendix D Dog Kennel Hill revised drawing part two (pdf, 990kb)
Page last updated: 19 April 2018