Become a member
Terms and conditions of library membership
- You can borrow up to 15 items of any type, except for Blu-Ray films (limited to four items).
- All items borrowed must be returned or renewed by the date shown on the date label or receipt.
- Items can be renewed in person, by phone or online.
- Items returned or renewed late will be subject to a fine. Please see our fees and charges page for more information.
- Customers who have charges of £10 or more on their account will not be able to borrow any item until all monies owed are paid in full.
- All items can be returned to any Southwark library
- Customers can hold one library account only.
- Library cards are not transferrable and can only be used by the named person.
- You need to be a library member to use the free wifi or access the PCs
- You can book time on a public computer terminal free of charge. Initial time period is for either 1 or 2 hours depending on the individual library. Booking additional time after your initial session has expired may be possible, but cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- All visitors to the library are expected to behave according to the library bye-laws.
Page last updated: 10 May 2019