Sport and physical activity news
Family fun fitness classes!
Due to our successful virtual fitness programme, from Tuesday 22 June 2021 we’ll be offering a collection of free family fun fitness sessions based in Southwark green spaces and delivered by local coaches and organisations.
The sessions currently are family yoga and family Zumba (with more classes to be added), and are aimed at families with young children.
The following weekly 45 minute classes will run from 22 June to 3 October 2021.
Family Yoga - Tuesdays
- Brunswick Park, Camberwell (meet by the café), 10am to 10.45am
- Burgess Park, Albany Road, SE5 7QH (opposite The Park Life café), 11.30am to 12.15pm
- Southwark Park, Hawkstone Road, SE16 2PE (meet behind Rotherhithe Children and Family Centre, 1.30pm - 2.15pm
Family Zumba - Fridays
- Southwark Park, Hawkstone Road, London SE16 2PE (meet behind Rotherhithe Children and Family Centre), 10.45am to 11.30am
Enjoy some active family time, grooving and improving your movement and fitness! We hope this will inspire families to be more active every day, in their own way.
- all places including children must be pre-booked (this is a family session so children must be accompanied by an adult)
- all adults must fill in the online PARQ form emailed before the session
- please ensure you bring your own water bottle, towel/mat
Email us if you have anything to discuss prior to attending any classes.
Page last updated: 13 July 2021