Get election ready

The UK General Election is on 4 July.
You need valid photo ID to vote in person. Check your ID now.
If you don’t have valid ID, apply by 5pm on 26 June for a Voter Authority Certificate.  
Find out more about voting and elections in Southwark

Reporting housing repairs

Non emergency repairs should be reported online by logging into your MySouthwark account and selecting the Housing repairs tab.

Before reporting a repair, please check your repairs rights and responsibilities.

Report a housing repair 

Emergency repairs

An emergency repair is when there's immediate danger to you or the structure of the building. In an emergency we'll make the situation safe; we may need to return another day to complete the full repair.

All emergency repairs can be reported 24/7 by calling 0800 952 4444 or 020 7525 2600. You may experience longer waiting times due to a high volume of calls

Other useful numbers

If you are a resident or landlord from abroad and need to report a repair, call 020 3929 8511.

If you have a gas/carbon monoxide leak, call the National grid 0800 111 999.

If you have lost your gas or electricity supply, you should contact your individual supplier to find out if the issue is with your meter or account.

If you're experiencing a power cut in your area, call UK Power networks 0800 316 3105.

If you have no drinking water in your area, call Thames water 0800 714 614.

Page last updated: 21 April 2023


Privacy settings