Guide for homeowners and all homeowners services
Our aim is to improve leaseholder satisfaction by delivering high standards in performance and customer service. In order to achieve this, our performance is measured against a number of key performance indicators.
MSHO Contact Centre
- in April, we received a total of 1,538 calls in our dedicated homeowners contact centre
- we answered 98% of these calls, with 96% answered within two minutes
- our target is to answer 70% of calls within two minutes
MSHO Advocacy Service
- 18 cases were referred to the advocacy team in April.
- 100% of our investigations in April were closed within the agreed timescale
- 100% of our customers who gave us feedback said they were satisfied with the outcome of their investigation
- 100% of our customers who gave us feedback agreed that our investigations were impartial
Right to Buy
- we received 93 new Right to Buy applications for the month of April; currently, we have 262 live applications
- 100% of applications were admitted or denied within statutory timescales
- we sent out 100% of offer notices (Section 125 notices) within the statutory time scale
Page last updated: 11 May 2023