Taking care of your mind
Find out how to take care of your mind, and the mental health and wellbeing services in Southwark for children, young people and adults.
Taking care of your mind is just as important as taking care of your body. Feeling low, stressed and anxious are common feelings. During the pandemic, you may have found things even harder.
Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed with worries about work, money, relationships or your family’s health. You might have feelings that you can’t cope. You might be struggling to sleep or carry out normal activities, or feeling down about everything and have no energy or feel lonely.
Looking after your mental wellbeing and that of your family is really important. You can find help and support on:
- the five most effective ways to improve your wellbeing
- top tips if you're worried or anxious about coronavirus
- family wellbeing guidance, including support for young people with special educational needs
- mental health and wellbeing support services
- mental health advice for young people
What to do in a mental health crisis
If you, or someone you know, is in a mental health crisis, contact the NHS South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust 24-hour mental health telephone support line on 0800 731 2864 (option 1)
Page last updated: 07 June 2022