Improvements to our website

We have made changes to our website to improve the way it looks and to give residents a better experience. You can find out more about this update here. 

Children, Families and Education

If you're a young person and you want to tell us about any problems you're having, contact us by using the online form. Anything you tell us will only be shared with those who need to be told, in order to fix the situation.

The best people to fix your problem will usually be the team that provided you with the service. Before you make a complaint you should talk to them about what has gone wrong, in case they can fix it quickly for you. You can also ask the Complaints team to do this for you. We call this a ‘representation’.

However, if that has not been successful or if you feel a formal complaint is more appropriate, the Complaints team will:

  • give you information about the complaints process and support you to make a complaint, or
  • give you information about others who might be able to help
  • keep you up to date as the investigation progresses, and talk you about timescales

You can make a complaint using the online form, by writing to us by emailing

We encourage you to phone us on 0207 525 3977 to discuss, if you wish. In all cases, it's helpful if you tell us what you'd like to see as a result of the complaint. Please include the names of relevant officers and teams if you have them, and also any dates or approximate dates. 

Before you do, read the important information in the next chapter more about your complaint.

Page last updated: 05 July 2023


Privacy settings