Global IT issues affecting online forms and systems

We are currently impacted by the global IT issues. As a result, a number of systems are affected including the majority of our online forms. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Adult social care complaints and compliments

Getting started

Before making a complaint you may consider talking to the team who provided the service because sometimes they will be best-placed to correct things quickly.

If you need our help, we will

  • provide you with options for how to resolve your concern, where there are opportunities to do so
  • explain the process to you and keep you updated
  • give you extra information about others who might be able to help

You can contact us in the following ways:

  • using the online form
  • emailing
  • you can write to us, if you prefer, here:

    Social Care and Education Complaints
    PO Box 64529
    160 Tooley Street
    SE1P 5LX

If you want to talk over your options, or need some extra help, please do phone us on 020 7525 3977. It is our aim to both represent you, and to support the services in responding to you.

In all cases, it is helpful if you tell us what you would like to happen.

And please include the names of relevant officers and teams if you have them, and any relevant dates or approximate dates.

Before you do, there is more information in the following chapters.

Page last updated: 08 July 2024


Privacy settings