Adoption services in Southwark
Adoption Services for residents living in the London Borough of Southwark are now delivered by Adopt London South, a regionalised adoption agency formed in 2020 as part of the government’s plans to improve adoption services for children and families.
Adopt London South represents the London Boroughs of Croydon, Greenwich, Kingston, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond, Southwark, Sutton and Wandsworth.
We offer a specialist adoption service for prospective adopters, families affected by adoption, and those wishing to learn more about their adoption history now that they are an adult.
If you are:
- thinking about adopting, email adoptionALS@southwark.gov.uk and we'll send you information about the children waiting, the adoption process and information about our events to get you started or call us on 020 7525 1746
- an Adopted Adult and would like support with accessing your records email adoptedadultsALS@southwark.gov.uk or call us on 020 7525 4491
- a Birth Relative and would like support with contact or letterbox email Letterbox_enquiriesALS@southwark.gov.uk or call us on 020 7525 1376
- an Approved adoptive family living in Southwark or an adopter from another part of the country who adopted a Southwark child and need support, email postadoptionsupportALS@southwark.gov.uk or call 020 752 4491
- a Social Work Professional, contact us on enquiriesALS@southwark.gov.uk Visit our Adopt London website www.adoptlondon.org.uk
Page last updated: 10 May 2022