Communal waste services - information for property managers
Find out how communal household waste collection services work, what you may need to do as the property manager, and how to contact the council if you have a problem or enquiry.
The information is relevant to
- property freehold owners
- property managers
- leaseholder management companies
- architects and developers of new housing.
The following options are available:
- Set up a new communal collection e.g. for new builds, or take over as a replacement property manager on an existing collection
- Change existing services, including changing numbers of bins
- Complete a missed collection report for an existing collection that the council normally carries out
- Waste storage for new developments – read our guidance for property developers
- Frequently Asked Questions
Page last updated: 09 August 2023