Coordinated admission arrangements
Determined admission arrangements and co-ordinated admission schemes 2016 to 17
In accordance with Regulations 17 and 26 - 32 of the School Admissions Regulations 2012, the determined admission arrangements for community schools in Southwark and the co-ordinated admission schemes for entry to all primary and secondary schools in the borough are published below.
Southwark's determined admission arrangements will be used to decide how school places will be offered at its community primary schools only for September 2016.
You can view the documents relating to Southwark's determined community school admission arrangements and co-ordinated admission schemes 2016/17 here:
- Southwark's community primary school admission arrangements 2016/17 (PDF, 38kb)
- Determined Southwark primary school PANs 2016/17 (PDF, 42kb)
- Determined Southwark Secondary PANs 2016/17 (PDF, 27kb)
- Determined co-ordinated admission scheme for primary schools 2016/17 (PDF, 71kb)
- Determined co-ordinated admission scheme for secondary schools 2016/17 (PDF, 72kb)
- Determined scheme for in year admissions (primary) 2016/17 (PDF, 32kb)
- Determined scheme for in year admissions (secondary) 2016/17 (PDF, 32kb)
If you prefer to view these documents in hard copy, contact the school admissions team to arrange for a copy to be sent by post.
In accordance with Regulation 23 of the School Admissions Regulations 2012, parents have the right to refer any objections relating to admission arrangements to the Schools Adjudicator if they consider that they don't comply with the law or the mandatory requirements set out in the School Admissions Code of Practice by 30 June 2015.
Page last updated: 21 March 2023