Coordinated admission arrangements
Determined admission arrangements and co-ordinated admissions schemes 2015 to 2016
In accordance with Regulation 16 of the School Admissions Regulations 2012, the determined admission arrangements for community schools in Southwark and the coordinated schemes for entry to primary and secondary schools are listed below. These documents will be used by admission authorities in Southwark to decide how school places will be offered in September 2015.
You can view the documents relating to Southwark's determined community school admission arrangements and co-ordinated admission schemes 2015/16 here:
- Oversubscription criteria for Southwark community primary schools 2015/16 (pdf, 38kb)
- Primary published admission number 2015/16 (pdf, 38kb)
- Secondary published admission number 2015/16 (pdf, 27kb)
- Primary co-ordinated admissions scheme 2015/16 (pdf, 76kb)
- Secondary co-ordinated admissions scheme 2015/16 (pdf, 77kb)
- In year primary admissions protocol 2015/16 (pdf, 32kb)
- In year secondary protocol 2015/16 (pdf, 32kb)
If you prefer to view the admission arrangements in hard copy, contact the school admissions team to arrange for a copy to be sent by post.
In accordance with Regulation 23 of the School Admissions Regulations 2012, parents have the right to refer any objections relating to admission arrangements to the Schools Adjudicator if they consider that they don't comply with the law or the mandatory requirements set out in the School Admissions Code of Practice by 30 June.
Page last updated: 09 March 2022