Pretreatment plan for COVID-19
Please read these guidance and control measures.
They need to be adhered to for your pest control visit to go ahead as planned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If these steps are not followed then your visit may be terminated and you will have to arrange another appointment
What needs to be done?
- Where possible residents within the property should wear a face covering whilst staff are working in your home.
- Residents must maintain safe social distancing at all times during the visit.
- There should be no face-to-face contact with any resident classed as vulnerable to coronavirus.
- Where possible open windows within the work areas to allow additional ventilation.
- Leave any doors on the route to work areas open to avoid contact (unless these are required for safety or security).
- Where possible ensure the worksite is cleaned before the visit takes place.
- Take everything you are likely to need for the duration of the visit into a room where you can maintain safe social distancing.
If you are to breach the social distancing requirements and/or neglect the above control measures staff may remove themselves from your home. The incident will then be reported to their line manager for further investigation.
Page last updated: 15 March 2022