In line with current guidance from the government, Nunhead Cemetery is open to the public daily.
- 1 April to 30 September - 8:30am to 7pm
- 1 October to 31 October - 8:30am to 5pm
- 1 November to 28 February - 8:30am to 4pm
- 1 March to 3 March - 8:30am to 5pm
Guidance for visitors
Please respect the cemetery grounds as a place of reflection by following this guidance:
- stay on the paths and not on lawns unless attending to a grave; do not enter into wooded areas
- please keep all dogs on leads in required control areas
- picnics, BBQs, alcohol and parties are prohibited
- we request that all visitors consider that our cemeteries are places of reflection, remembrance and final resting and to ensure their behaviour or activities within our cemeteries are respectful
- staff are focusing on maintaining a safe, quiet and respectful environment for grieving families during these difficult times; abuse of our staff will not be tolerated
It's an offence for any person to conduct the following ways in cemeteries: willingly create any disturbance or commit any nuisance, interfere with burial taking place, interfere with any memorial or memorabilia placed on a grave or play any game or sporting activity.
The Bereavements Services offices located in Camberwell New Cemetery remain open for service enquires via the kiosk service. All other enquiries email email@example.com.
Blue Badge visitors with vehicle access is by appointment only on business working days with 48 hours notice.
We request politely that face coverings be worn inside our premises and that visitors follow current COVID-19 guidance.
Page last updated: 25 February 2022