Find a library
368 Lordship Lane
How to get there
Bus: 12, 40, 176, 185, 197
Train: East Dulwich
- Monday 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 9am to 8pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
For children and young people:
- Quiet (or Noisy!) Time (ages 0 to 8) - every Monday, 11am to 12pm
A group for children with neurodiverse conditions, contact Emilie Lewis to book.
- Story and Colour Time (ages 0 to 4) - every Tuesday, 11am to 11.30am
- Rhymetime (ages 0 to 4) - every Wednesday, 10,30am to 11am and every Thursday, 2.15pm to 2.45pm
- Comic and Graphic Art Club (ages 8 to 18) - first Wednesday of every month, 4pm to 5.30pm
- Baby and Toddler session (ages 0 to 4) - every Thursday, 10.30am to 11.30am
- Story and Colour Time (ages 0 to 4) - every Thursday, 11am to 11.30am.
- Biography group - second Wednesday of every month, 2pm to 3pm
Contact Scarlett Grehan for more information
- Book group - last Thursday of every month, 7pm to 8pm
Contact Dulwich Library for more information.
What else is on offer
- Books, talking books and DVDs to borrow - Search the catalogue and place reservations for collection
- eLibrary - including eBooks and eAudiobooks, film streaming and online resources for topics from family history, to citizenship and driving theory tests
- Newspapers and magazines to read in the library or online
- Borrow a tablet for use in the library
- Study spaces - 60 spaces available for adults
- Public PCs and wifi - 19 PCs available for public use. You'll need your library card number to access these services
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities
- Hall for hire
- Events - for special events see the online What's On diary or ask in the library
- Home Library Service - for those unable to access the library in person
- Health Station Kiosk - free self-service health-check kiosk. Check your height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, heart rate and body composition.
- ramped access to the library
- lift access
- two disabled parking spaces directly outside the library on Eynella Road
- computers offer access to Dolphin Supernova software (allows screen magnification and audio assistance for visually impaired).
Page last updated: 30 May 2023