Get election ready

The UK General Election is on 4 July.
You need valid photo ID to vote in person. Check your ID now.
If you don’t have valid ID, apply by 5pm on 26 June for a Voter Authority Certificate.  
Find out more about voting and elections in Southwark

Renting privately: repairs and improvements

Housing Associations and RSLs: repairs and improvements

If you are a tenant of a Residential Social Landlord or Housing Association, including shared ownership, you should contact them directly first. If the complaint is not resolved you need to make a complaint using their formal complaints procedure. If you are not satisfied after completing all stages of their complaints procedure, you must contact the Housing Ombudsman Service to make a complaint.

Below is a list of the main housing providers in Southwark.

The links take you to external websites:


Page last updated: 27 February 2023


Privacy settings