Get election ready

The UK General Election is on 4 July.
You need valid photo ID to vote in person. Check your ID now.
If you don’t have valid ID, apply by 5pm on 26 June for a Voter Authority Certificate.  
Find out more about voting and elections in Southwark

Help with empty properties

Do you own an empty property, live next door to one or know of an empty property in your area? Has it been vandalised, broken into or squatted? As an owner are you fed up with trying to maintain and secure your empty property, and fed up with the amount of money you are losing on it? The Empty Homes service can help you. Our range of options, including loans and grants that could turn your empty property back into a valuable asset.

Privacy settings