Remortgaging your ex-council property
If you’ve applied for a new mortgage or to borrow more money, or if you're a lender or solicitor and your client is remortgaging, then the mortgage provider may need information from us. The remortgage pack includes:
- current service charge account balance and statement (including ground rent)
- number of properties currently sold within the block range
- details of section 146 notices served on the property for non-payment of the service charge and any additional courts fees and interest payable
- building insurance schedule and policy booklet (leasehold properties only)
- notice fee
- landlord’s name and address
- details of any management company acting on our behalf
If you also need details of planned major works you can view our major works investment programme.
- standard remortgage pack costs £121.00
- remortgage pack including confirmation of section 20 notices served on the property and planned major works to the block and estate costs £252.00
We aim to send the pack within 10 working days of payment, but we can offer a 2 working day service for £214.00 (or £345.00 if your lender needs details of planned major works) depending on available resources.
If you’ve already bought a remortgage pack from us and need more information, you can make an enquiry.
Page last updated: 03 April 2023