Get advice on healthy eating for babies, children and adults, accessing free and low-cost food, achieving a healthy weight and support for eating disorders.
Eating a healthy and varied diet helps our bodies and minds to work well. It supports our day-to-day activities and prevents long-term health conditions, such as heart disease and some cancers.
Eating well is important at every stage of life from birth to old age.
There are many reasons why eating well can be difficult, and you're not alone. These pages help you find support to eat well.
- eating well in pregnancy
- feeding your baby and toddler
- helping your children eat well
- healthy eating advice and help for adults
- access to free and low cost healthy food
- achieving a healthy weight for children, people who are pregnant and adults
- eating disorder support for adults and children
Page last updated: 30 May 2023