Retirement pension

Internal dispute resolution procedure 

If you're dissatisfied with any decision made under the Regulations as to your rights, liabilities or council discretions, you have a right to make a complaint using the above procedure. You may also apply under the procedure if the authority fails to make a decision.

Your complaint would take the form of a written application to the specified person.  

Please contact the Pensions Section for a leaflet about this procedure, that explains how to make an application. Please note that the application should be made within 6 months of the date you were informed of the decision with which you disagree.

Page last updated: 13 March 2018