What happens at an information session
- hear how fostering helps young people
- talk to experienced foster carers and our great support staff
- learn what is needed to become a foster carer from our social workers
- get an insight into what it's like to be a Southwark foster carer
- ask any questions
How long are information sessions
The online meeting will be 40 minutes (maximum). You can register your interest beforehand.
Information sessions dates
We will be holding all our information sessions online (via Zoom) until further notice.
Other information meetings will be held on:
- Tuesday 30 March at 6pm
- Wednesday 14 April at 2pm
- Saturday 17 April at 12 noon
- Tuesday 27 April at 6pm
- Tuesday 11 May at 6pm
- Saturday 15 May at 12 noon
- Wednesday 26 May at 2pm
- Tuesday 15 June at 2pm
- Saturday 19 June at 12 noon
- Wednesday 23 June at 6pm
You can register your interest. During this time we are also offering 'virtual one to one sessions' between Monday and Thursdays 9am to 6pm - please fill out the online form to request a call back or to book a 1:1 session.
Drop in sessions are on hold, but feel free to email us. We're happy to do a one to one session with you during working hours, so don't forget to include your phone number and a good time to contact you.
Register your interest in fostering
If you’re interested in fostering, you can also complete our quick enquiry form and a member of our team will contact you. You don't have to complete a form before an information session.
Page last updated: 11 March 2021