You can contact us via our enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"I have been a foster carer for over a year now and find it the most rewarding job I have ever done. Children deserve someone to love and appreciate them. I have felt very honoured to be that person to a few young people already."
Alex, Foster Carer
Upcoming information meetings
Come and talk to us in the Foyer of Tooley Street
Our next Information meetings are on:
- Wednesday 27 March 2024 at 1.30pm
- Wednesday 24 April 2024 at 5.30pm
- Wednesday 22 May 2024 at 1.30pm
The meeting location is 160 Tooley Street, SE1.
We will continue running online meetings once a month via Microsoft Teams. Join on your computer or mobile app using the links provided.
Please note: you don't need to install Teams or set up an account to join the call. You can participate using the link provided above.
What happens at an information session
- hear how fostering helps young people
- talk to experienced foster carers and our great support staff
- learn what's needed to become a foster carer from our social workers
- get an insight into what it's like to be a Southwark foster carer
- ask questions
How long are information sessions
The meetings are 40 minutes. Please register your interest beforehand.
Register your interest in fostering
If you’re interested in fostering, complete our quick enquiry form and a member of our team will contact you. You don't have to complete a form before an information session.
Page last updated: 21 February 2024