Report a missed collection
When to use the online form
If your household waste has not been collected on the date when it was due to be cleared, you can report a missed collection using the online form. You can check the collection dates lookup to see when your household waste collections are due.
Collections occur from Monday to Friday (some weekend days may be worked around the Christmas period) from 6am to 4pm. Please wait until after 4pm on your collection day to report a missed collection.
To avoid your collection being missed, make sure you:
- put your rubbish in your bin the night before your collection. Only waste stored inside the bin or reasonable amounts that are securely bagged alongside your bin can be collected
- leave your bin where the collection crew can easily see it; be able to get access to it, and move it safely
- if you put out waste in bags, make sure it is out by no later than 6am on the day of collection (some special arrangements apply in busy shopping areas timed collection areas where you have to put your waste out at specified times)
You can use this form to report the following non-collections:
- general household rubbish - green wheeled bins, black bags and communal bins
- household recyclable collections - blue bins/boxes, clear bags and communal bins
- organic waste - brown bins for food or garden waste
- clinical household waste
Information about data collected via online forms
Page last updated: 12 August 2021