Queens Road Offices consultation
Southwark Council’s proposed new offices at Queens Road, Peckham
Southwark Council is proposing to develop the site formerly occupied by Queens Road Day Centre, Peckham. We're hosting a public exhibition where we'll be seeking views from residents and local businesses on the latest plans. The first consultation session ended on 1 February 2018 and we're grateful to everyone who took the time to respond to us. We've reviewed the feedback and are revising the plans where possible. The revised plans will be on display for members of the public to view as follows:
Date: Monday 19 February to Friday 23 February 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Location: Queens Road Office, 132 Queens Road, SE15 2HP
The revised design information will also be available on this page to view shortly.
You can email your comments to email@example.com.
Please refer to the FAQs (pdf, 387kb) document if you have any questions.
- Initial parking survey (pdf, 115kb)
- Background noise survey (pdf, 2mb)
- Overshadowing survey (pdf, 1.1mb)
- Proposed design height for the building (pdf, 280kb)
The outcome of a recent consultation into a proposed Controlled Parking Zone in the Queens Road area can be found here.
Distance from the proposed building
- Asylum Road elevation - 126a 126 Queens Road distance (pdf, 126kb)
- Asylum Road elevation 2nd Floor - 139 Queens Road distance (pdf, 9kb)
- Asylum Road elevation 3rd Floor - 139 Queens Road distance (pdf, 10kb)
- Kings Grove distance (pdf, 125kb)
Typical building process for the proposed building
For further information, email Queensroad@southwark.gov.uk
Page last updated: 13 February 2018