Creative Network Southwark
Creative Network Southwark (CNS) is a network of creative organisations and artists. We are working together to build and sustain a successful creative sector in our borough.
- Connect with creatives in your neighbourhood
- Discover new opportunities including funding and access to local space
- Learn from each other as we to help to make Southwark the creative heart of our city
We meet as a full network every 3 months and run opt-in activities between meetings to develop your skills and local cultural insights. This includes keeping up to date with local policy and strategy. We’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to amplify and celebrate Southwark’s creativity.
Who we are
CNS is convened by Southwark Council and delivered by a core team of local practitioners:
- Luisa Ulyett, Chair
- Hannah Bertram, Engagement Lead
- Fanny Dulin, Administrator - @FannyDulin
- Alesha Pryce, Project Catalyst - @Aleshacharmaine
Page last updated: 07 March 2023