How to apply online
Online school admission applications are quick and easy to complete. All you need is an email address to register with eAdmissions, which takes about five minutes.
Follow the steps below to start your child’s online application on the eAdmissions webpage. You can also view our Apply for your child’s school place online (pdf, 58kb) leaflet which provides further information on how to apply online.
Registering to apply online
If it's your first time using the online eAdmissions, you must register first:
- click on 'Register to apply online'
- once you've registered, you'll receive an email with your user name and instructions - follow the instructions and you'll receive another email with your password
- the email will also contain a web link which will take you to the eAdmissions log on page to start your application
If you've already applied online using eAdmissions, you don't need to register again:
- click on 'Login to an existing account' or 'User login' and log in with your user name and password
- to change any of your personal details (your address, email or phone number), click on 'Edit your details' and then 'Save and continue'
- if you've forgotten your user name and password, click on the 'Forgotten your username or password?' link on the log in page; if you don't remember your user name, click on the 'Forgotten user name' and provide personal details to obtain a new user name and password
- if you've attempted to change your user name or password online and are still unable to access your eAdmissions account, contact the technical support team on 020 8255 5555 (select option 1)
Completing the application
- each online application page will clearly explain what you need to do with a 'Help' button at the top of the page for further guidance
- you're responsible to check that the online application is fully completed with your correct details; failure to tick certain boxes (eg the sibling box or the social/medical box) will mean that these criteria may not be identified when your application is processed
- if you're providing additional information to support your application such as a medical letter, upload it as an attachment with your online application or submit it by post to the school admissions team before the closing date
- ensure that you click ‘Save & Continue’ each time you complete a page of the application
Submitting the application
- when you've completed your application, submit it by the closing date
- you can't sign the application, but the registration process has a number of security measures aimed to verify the identity of the parent/carer
- use the 'submit application' button to submit your application; the system will show as 'submitted' and show the date, time and version number of the submitted application. You’ll also receive a unique application reference number once you’ve submitted your application successfully – please keep this number safe
For further information or advice, contact the school admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7525 5337.
Page last updated: 07 September 2017