The BMX Track London
The BMX Track London offers a varied programme to suit riders of all abilities including:
- child balance bikes & Junior riders
- coaching for beginner/novice & intermediate
- school holiday clubs
- women only
- birthday parties & full range of events
- gates practice
A highly experienced team coach all sessions, and equipment hire is included (when needed).
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07976 340 111.
The Track is the proud home of Peckham BMX Club who run an enormously successful weekly programme. It offers the perfect stepping stone for riders who have attended learner classes and wish to further develop their riding experience. For further information regarding Peckham BMX email email@example.com.
Rock up and Ride sessions
Rock up and Ride sessions for accredited riders take place throughout the week and the sessions are free of charge. Sessions are bookable only and restricted in numbers to prevent unnecessary queuing and help maintain social distancing.
- entrance gate will be locked during the session with no late admission; please arrive on time
- riders must strictly adhere to signposted instructions and any additional instructions from site staff
- toilet facilities will not be available
- riders must use their own equipment
Follow us on Twitter @ActiveSouthwark
BMX Track London sessions explained