Burgess Park Lake has an excellent reputation as a coarse fishery and is well stocked with carp, roach, tench and bream. The lake is set out with a clearly defined angling area. Fishing is not permitted in the wildlife habitat area.
To fish in Burgess Park, you must buy a day ticket. To make your booking more streamlined, we have partnered with the Catch platform. All tickets will now be processed through the Catch app or website.
Book now through the website or download the Catch app using the links below.
The Catch app
With this free app you can:
- upload your own catch reports directly to our fishery pages
- book your next session days, weeks or even months in advance
- get automatic reminders when your next session is due
You can also access
- interactive lake maps
- catch reports, news and events in real-time
- masses of information at your fingertips
Anglers are reminded to ensure they comply at all times with the Burgess Park Fishing rules (PDF, 31kb).