Southwark Homeowner Conference 2023
The conference will be held on Saturday 14 October 2023 from 9am to 4.30pm at:
William Booth College
The conference is organised by homeowners. It will give leaseholders and freeholders who live in Southwark council managed properties a chance to
- find out about their rights and responsibilities
- hear from various independent organisations about the services and support they offer
- meet their representatives and peers
Council officers will be on hand to answer your questions and help with understanding how your bills are calculated. There will be presentations from the council and independent professionals, with an opportunity to ask questions.
The conference will also feature a market place with information stalls. Exhibitors include
- Homeowner Forum
- Citizens Advice
- Leasehold Advisory Service
- Repairs’ service (Southwark council)
- Resident Involvement (Southwark council)
- My Southwark Homeowner Agency
- Olden Property Consulting
- Leasehold Knowledge Partnership
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions, please phone the council’s Resident Involvement team on 020 7525 1239 or email resident.Involvement@southwark.gov.uk.
Page last updated: 09 October 2023