Improvements to our website

We have made changes to our website to improve the way it looks and to give residents a better experience. You can find out more about this update here. 

Rent refunds

You can ask for a rent refund if you've paid too much rent or if you are a former tenant with a credit balance.

Request a rent refund

If you're a Tenant Management Organisation (TMO) tenant or in temporary accommodation, you'll need to contact your local housing office to request your refund.

If you want to ask for a refund for someone who's died

We usually pay the refund to the deceased person’s estate. We can pay the refund to you if you are the deceased person’s executor or representative.

You'll need to provide us with:

  • a copy of the will
  • the grant of probate; or
  • letters of administration

Request a rent refund for someone who's died

Page last updated: 31 August 2021


Privacy settings