Remortgaging your ex-council property

Change of mortgage company

Your lease says that you need to tell us if you have a new mortgage by sending us a document called notice of charge. Please check with your solicitor or mortgage lender whether they’ve sent us the paperwork and paid the fee, or you can tell us about the change now, pay the fee and upload a copy of the notice.

The fee is stated in your lease. You can get a copy of your lease if you don't have it.

Page last updated: 03 April 2018