Introduction to pensions
Information on how the pension fund is administered and invested, to provide benefits for retired members, and information on the fund's governance arrangements, can be found in this section.
You can also view information about your pension online. Please note that a login is required. If you don't have a login please 'sign up' and we will send you your login details.
For information about the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), please visit the national LGPS website.
Listed below are some websites that you may find useful:
- Department for Work and Pensions - information on state pensions and benefits
- The Pensions Service - guide to state pensions
- The Pensions Regulator - regulates pension schemes, including this one
- The Pensions Ombudsman - investigates and determines complaints or disputes
- Local Government Pension Scheme - information about the local government pension scheme
- HM revenue and customs - taxation and national insurance
- Office of public sector pay information - legislative parliamentary publications
Page last updated: 22 January 2018