Southwark Council is made up of 23 wards. Two or three councillors are elected from each ward making it a total of 63 councillors.
The Labour party has 52 councillors, the Liberal Democrat party has 11 councillors.
Elections for the council are held every four years. The last election took place on 5 May 2022.
The council is made up of five departments:
- Chief Executive's Department
- Environment and Leisure
- Finance and Governance
- Children's and Adults' services
- Housing and Modernisation
Contact your councillor
You can find your local councillors' contact details and surgery times below. Contact your local representative for advice and information or for help with a problem relating to the council.
- search for your councillor
- view councillors alphabetically and by ward
- view members expenses
- see agendas and minutes of council meeting
Page last updated: 19 December 2022