The Blue (Southwark Park Road)
The Blue Market, operated by Big Local Works, is a vibrant community-led market in a pedestrianised square located in Market Place off Southwark Park Road. With its attractive wooden canopies and traditional market pitches, the market underwent rejuvenation in 2021, including the addition of a Clock Tower inspired by the iconic Peek Freans Biscuit Factory.
The square offers a variety of shops, including butchers, bakeries, and cafés, as well as a public library and bicycle racks.
With a roster of regular and guest traders, the Blue Market hosts exciting activities year-round.
4 Market Place
Southwark Park Road
- Monday 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday closed
How to get there
- Bus: 1, 381, P12
- Tube: Bermondsey (10 min walk from station)
- Train: South Bermondsey (10 min walk from station)
- Santander bike station
- pitches under wooden canopies
- traditional market pitches
- gazebos and tables for hire
- optional storage for traders
- electricity and water
- dedicated Market office on-site
- special pitch offers for new traders and start-ups
Apply for a stall
To register your interest in a stall, please visit The Blue Market website.
For further information about The Blue Market, email email@example.com
You can also find The Blue Market on social media.
Page last updated: 21 September 2023