Our Healthy Streets: Dulwich
Recent projects and engagement with residents in the Dulwich area have shown a common theme that there is too much traffic in the area, and this is having an adverse effect on local life.
We want to work with residents to address these concerns about traffic volume and its impact on the community.
Phase 1 of 4
29 April to 7 June
In this first phase we want to hear from you about the issues in this area. We are completely open to your ideas, later phases will look in more detail at possible solutions.
- share your thoughts on the evidence (pdf, 2.3mb)
- tell us about any other traffic and road safety issues in the area shown below
- have your say on possible solutions
Come and talk to us
- Tuesday 7 May, 3pm to 7pm outside Dulwich Library
- Sunday 19 May, 12pm to 5pm at Dulwich Festival, Dulwich Park
- TBC (late May) in Dulwich Village
FAQ’s for Our Healthy Streets: Dulwich (pdf, 128kb)
- OHS Dulwich flyer (pdf, 416kb)
- Dulwich Village Monitoring Report May 2019 (pdf, 336kb)
- Dulwich Village Appendices May 2019 (pdf, 834kb)
Page last updated: 29 May 2019