Crystal Palace Parade: Double-Dutch roundabout
The innovative scheme at Crystal Palace Parade (the first so-called ‘Double-Dutch roundabout’ in the country) sees substantial improvements to the traffic, cycle and pedestrian environments.
By making the junctions safer, quicker and more accessible, we hope to have improved the junction for everyone.
- improved, wider footways and crossings for pedestrians
- segregated cycle facilities to improve safety and accessibility, with reduced delay
- bypass lane for traffic accessing Crystal Palace Parade from Sydenham Hill and West wood Hill
- widening of Sydenham Hill approach to Westwood Hill to allow second vehicle lane
- better environment and public realm for all
Thank you for your feedback, but the monitoring period is now closed. The results are being analysed and will be made available when this is complete.
Page last updated: 24 September 2018