To understand the impact of the Dulwich Streetspace scheme the Council undertook an in-depth monitoring review. Details of this are outlined in the Dulwich Streetspace Monitoring Plan.
Monitoring report 3 (September 2021) results
- Main report (pdf, 25.3mb)
- Summary infographic report (pdf, 2.6mb)
- Data collection and timings (pdf, 3.2mb)
- Traffic Flow analysis (pdf, 7.5mb)
- Bus Journey times (pdf, 4mb)
- FAQ and data collection methodology (pdf, 6.4mb)
To find out more about the data analysis and methodology, including frequently asked questions regarding the September monitoring data, please go here.
Other monitoring results
- Air Quality Modelling Report (June 2021) (pdf, 5.5mb)
- Equality Impact Assessment (November 2021 update) (pdf, 4.8mb)
Traffic count raw data is available at Southwark map, map configuration ‘Southwark Highways’.
Page last updated: 24 December 2021