Mental wellbeing

You may already be getting help with your health or care from a professional (for example your GP or therapist). They may speak to you about getting support with your mental wellbeing from Southwark adult social care.

If you're not receiving support from any organisation/s and you think that care and support from us might help, we recommend you contact the Southwark Wellbeing Hub. They will talk with you and refer you to us (Adult Social Care) if it’s suitable. They may also link you to other services that may meet your needs better. Alternatively you can raise your care and support concerns with your GP. Your GP can refer you to the South London and Maudsley (SLAM). SLAM will refer you to us if they think it would benefit you.

If you're referred to us, we'll make sure your details go to the appropriate team as soon as possible so that they can take appropriate action.


Southwark Wellbeing Hub
Thames Reach Employment Academy
29 Peckham Road
T: 020 3751 9684

Page last updated: 14 March 2019