Transfer to junior school

Moving house

If your child’s home address has changed after you have submitted your application, you must download, complete and return a change of address form (pdf, 70kb) to Southwark Council’s school admissions team immediately. You can also request the form to be posted to you by contacting the school admissions team by telephone on 020 7525 5337.

Once the school admissions team receives your form it will be forwarded to the school/s you have named on your child’s application. This is so that the school/s can process the application again in order to apply their oversubscription criteria based on your new address.

Page last updated: 30 August 2019