Support for teenage parents
Information, advice and guidance is available if you're pregnant or a young mother or young father aged up to 19 years.
Support is available to help pregnant schoolgirls and school age mothers and fathers to continue their education.
Sources of help
- support and advice with education
- careers and training advice
- family support
- childcare advice and assistance
- financial support for childcare
- advice on other benefits you may be entitled to
Teenage pregnancy and parenthood
You can find more information in our teenage pregnancy and parenthood section.
Page last updated: 05 October 2017