About our services
Welcome to our summer term 2021 programme of courses.
Our adult, family learning and skills service work with people in Southwark to create a fairer future for all, we are continuing to provide learners with learning opportunities to enjoy and achieve.
This summer's programme still includes courses that:
- lead to formal qualifications
- help you gain job readiness skills
- help you improve your job prospects
- help you improve your literacy, numeracy and language skills
- help you gain recognised qualifications
- can lead to career change
- help you study for your own personal development
- develop skills in a range of arts and crafts, health and fitness or improve your creative writing
Courses take place in well-equipped studios, workshops and classrooms, in a welcoming and friendly environment all of which have been reassessed to enable social distancing, appropriate hygiene and signage. We have also worked to develop our online course offer.
Courses run at different times and in different ways, which, whilst providing opportunities to learn whether you're available in the day, in the evening or from home, also ensure safe numbers within the building.
There's also the option to learn together as a family with courses designed for you and your child. Family learning courses are run after school or during the school holidays.
Page last updated: 23 April 2021