Southwark Regeneration in Partnership Programme
Wickway Community Centre SE15
We're proposing a residential development with retail and parking. It's estimated that the number of residential units would be around 80 and be of mixed tenure so to include homes for private sale, social rent and intermediate housing.
- Conran architects (to take to the project to planning submission stage, new architects will then be appointed to take the project further)
- consultation boards (pdf, 8.8mb)
- online consultation at MySouthwark
- public consultation took place at Angel Oak Academy, Burcher Gale Grove, SE15 6FL
- public consultation took place 6 October 2016 at the Exhibition at Wickway Community Centre, SE15 6PL 5pm to 8pm
You can read the Wickway Community Centre PSG Draft Terms of Reference (pdf, 912kb) here.
The Accommodation Schedule:
- Social units - 30
- Intermediate units - 6
- Private units - 62
- Total - 98
Proposed delivery timeline:
- Planning submission - December 2019
- Start on site - June 2020
- Completion - April 2022
Please note that the dates above are estimates.
Page last updated: 03 October 2019