Tenant and leaseholder support

The Aylesbury Estate is being redeveloped as part of our plans to improve the area and the quality of life for all residents. In order to do this, all existing Aylesbury council tenants will need to move and find a new home.

If you're a tenant, you'll need to move to either a housing association home or a council property within the borough.

If you're a leaseholder or freeholder, we'll need to buy back your property. Dedicated officers will assist you throughout the process.

Help us to go green

You can help our environment by signing up to receive information from the council electronically. It's easy - email us your name, full address and tell us you'd like to receive our news and information by email.

Unfortunately not all information can be sent electronically, but where possible we want to do all we can to help our environment.

Page last updated: 08 January 2018