The Movement Plan (2019) sets out our approach to improve peoples’ experience of travel to, within and around the borough. The plan places people and their wellbeing at the heart of our policy and sets our vision for the next 20 years (2041). It includes missions and actions to ensure that we meet our vision.
The Movement Plan (2019) Evidence Base document contains evidence, statistics and trends to further understand the uncertainties we will face over the next 20 years. This supported the development of the Movement Plan.
The Movement Plan and supporting documents were publicly consulted for 15 weeks. The results and analysis can be viewed in the Movement Plan 2019 Consultation Report.
- Movement Plan 2019 (pdf, 1.9mb)
- Movement Plan 2019 Evidence Base (pdf, 4mb)
- Movement Plan 2019 Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) (pdf, 317kb)
- Movement Plan 2019 Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) Appendices (pdf, 905kb)
- Movement Plan 2019 Joint Equality and Health Analysis (pdf, 226kb)
- Southwark Council Local Implementation Plan 2019 (LIP3) (pdf, 2.5mb)
Movement Plan 2019
The Movement Plan, LIP3 and supporting documents (including the Integrated Impact Assessment - IIA) consultation commenced November 2018 and ran until February 2019.
- Movement Plan 2019 Consultation Summary Report 2019 (pdf, 572kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 1 – Online Hub Analysis (pdf, 772kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 2 – Street Surveys Analysis (pdf, 572kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 3 – Young Advisors Analysis (pdf, 528kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 4 – 65 plus Workshop Report (pdf, 349kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 5 – Stakeholders Responses Summary (pdf, 149kb)
- MP Consultation Report Appendix 6 – Survey questionnaire (pdf, 421kb)
Monitoring of the Movement Plan 2019
We will report annually on the progress of the Movement Plan.
Page last updated: 08 June 2020