SPD by area
Draft Bankside, Borough and London Bridge SPD
The Draft Bankside, Borough and London Bridge (BBLB) Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) (pdf, 5.7mb) was consulted throughout 2010.
In 2011, work on the guidance document was put on hold while the council decided to support the resident and business community of Bankside and the Bermondsey / London Bridge areas in preparing Neighbourhood planning. You can find the report relating to this decision as a PDF below.
We're in the process of preparing new policies for the BBLB area and the whole borough as part of the New Southwark Plan.
You can download the SPD supporting documents below:
- Appropriate assessement screening done (pdf, 113kb)
- BBLB SPD FAQs done (pdf, 26kb)
- Decision to hold BBLB SPD report (pdf, 96kb)
- Draft BBLB SPD walkabouts report part 1 of 2 (pdf, 2mb)
- Draft BBLB SPD walkabouts report part 2 of 2 (pdf, 1.7mb)
- Equalities impact assessment done (pdf, 92kb)
- Sustainability appraisal done (pdf, 1.8mb)
Page last updated: 06 November 2017