In this section you can find all of our evidence base documents which support our housing policies and guidance.
Strategic housing market assessment 2014
Cobweb were commissioned by local authorities in the South East London sub-region to undertake a strategic housing market assessment (SHMA) for the sub region. The local authorities involved in the project are Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Southwark. A SHMA is a framework that local authorities and regional bodies can follow to develop a good understanding of how housing markets operate.
- South East London SHMA 2014 (part 1 of 2) (pdf, 13.7mb)
- South East London SHMA 2014 (part 2 of 2) (pdf, 3.2mb)
The following background papers set out the evidence which supports the housing policies in:
- Canada Water housing background paper (2014) (pdf, 626kb)
- Core Strategy housing background paper (2010) (pdf, 2.6mb)
- Elephant and Castle housing background paper (2011) (pdf, 136kb)
- Peckham and Nunhead housing background paper (2013) (pdf, 6.1mb)
Page last updated: 19 December 2017