Old Kent Road
Draft Old Kent Road Area Action Plan Consultation
The council is now launching a new 12 week consultation on a further draft (pdf, 141.3mb) of the Old Kent Road Area Action Plan from 13 December 2017 to 21 March 2018. The plan has been prepared in response to the feedback received during the previous rounds of consultation to ensure that all residents, business owners and other interested people have the opportunity to comment on the plan and the policies before the ‘proposed submission’ stage.
You can find out more information about the draft plan here.
If you'd like us to attend your meeting or event, let us know by phone or email.
How to comment on the further draft of the AAP
Comments can also be made by email email@example.com or by post:
Old Kent Road AAP
Chief Executive’s Department
London SE1P 5EX
If you have any queries about this document, contact the Planning Policy team on 020 7525 5471 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations to view documents
Hard copies of the further preferred option will be available to view in the following locations from 22 December 2017.
Libraries (opening times listed individually below)
- Blue Anchor Library Market Place, Southwark Park Road, SE16 3UQ (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 7pm, Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm)
- Brandon Library Maddock Way, Cooks Road, SE17 3NH (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 7pm, Friday 10am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- Camberwell Library 48 Camberwell Green, SE5 7AL (Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
- Canada Water Library 21 Surrey Quays Road, SE16 7AR (Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12am to 4pm)
- Dulwich Library 368 Lordship Lane, SE22 8NB (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 8pm, Tuesday 10am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
- East Street Library 168-170 Old Kent Road, SE1 5TY (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 2pm to 7pm, Thursday 10am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- Grove Vale Library 25-27 Grove Vale, SE22 8EQ (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 5pm, Friday 10am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- John Harvard Library 211 Borough High Street, SE1 1JA (Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
- Kingswood Library Seeley Drive, SE21 8QR (Monday and Thursday 10am to 2pm, Tuesday & Friday 2pm to 6pm, Saturday 1pm to 5pm)
- Newington Temporary Library Elephant Artworks – Second Floor, Elephant Road, SE17 1LB (Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
- Nunhead Library Gordon Road, SE15 3RW (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 7pm, Wednesday 10am to 3 pm, Friday 10am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm)
- Peckham Library 122 Peckham Hill Street, SE15 5JR (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 8pm, Wednesday 10am to 8pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
My Southwark service points
- Peckham My Southwark customer service point 122 Peckham Hill Street, London, SE15 5JR
- Walworth My Southwark customer service point 376 Walworth Road, London, SE17 2NG
- 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
How have we consulted so far
The council sought early engagement with the local businesses, residents, community and special interest groups and wider stakeholders from 2013. Find out how we engaged with the local community during the early stages of AAP preparation.
The first ‘preferred option’ draft of the Old Kent Road Area Action Plan/Opportunity Area Planning Framework was prepared during 2015/16 and published for consultation in June 2016. Find out how we consulted on the first draft of the plan. The public consultation period on the first preferred option draft of the plan closed in November 2016. We prepared a summary of the key issues raised though the consultation (pdf, 414kb) undertaken during this time.
Several new and amended policies and site allocations were consulted on between June to September 2017. Find out how we consulted on the set of new and amended policies.
Following the consultation on this further draft, we will carefully consider all the feedback received. We will then make any required amendments to the plan and publish and consult on the proposed submission version. Following the proposed submission version consultation, we will be submitting the plan to the Secretary of State for public examination.
Page last updated: 26 February 2018