Article 4 Directions
No.41 Linden Grove, SE15
The council has made an immediate Article 4 direction under Article 4(1) of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 (as amended).
The Article 4 direction removes Permitted Development rights for the demolition of no.41 Linden Grove with immediate effect.
This means that planning permission is now required for the demolition of any buildings on the land.
The Article 4 direction came into operation on 27 July 2022 and will remain in force for 6 months. It will be either confirmed as permanent before the end of this period, or withdrawn by the council at the end of this period.
You can submit a representation reagarding this Article 4 from 27 July to 7 September 2022 by:
- sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending a letter to the council’s Design and Conservation Team at: 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1P 5LX
Please see documents below for more information.
- Planning Committee Report – 26 July 2022
- Article 4 Direction (sealed) (PDF, 910kb)
- Boundary Map (Appendix B)
- Equalities Assessment (Appendix C)
- Site notice (PDF, 475kb)
Page last updated: 28 July 2022